The full list of example scripts shown below is also contained in our
Example data sets can be downloaded from: github.com/openPMD/openPMD-example-datasets.
The following command will automatically install those into
samples/ on Linux and OSX:
curl -sSL https://git.io/JewVw | bash
- 1_structure.cpp: creating a first series
- 2_read_serial.cpp: reading a mesh
- 3_write_serial.cpp: writing a mesh
- 4_read_parallel.cpp: MPI-parallel mesh read
- 5_write_parallel.cpp: MPI-parallel mesh write
- 6_dump_filebased_series.cpp: detailed reading with a file-based series
- 7_extended_write_serial.cpp: particle writing with patches and constant records
- 8_benchmark_parallel.cpp: a MPI-parallel IO-benchmark
Our unit tests in the
test/ folder might also be informative for advanced developers.